The MLC 128R lighting control console
is extraordinary, delivering powerful design tools
to help you develop everything from simple shows to
exciting elaborate events. With the MLC 128R's
pre-established library of lighting fixtures, you
can simply and quickly control up to 128 of the
latest and most powerful intelligent devices. Show
design is a snap with the ingeniously organized
front panel that addresses your need for programming
flexibility. And the unit provides as many as 1,024
user-programmable scenes to handle any lighting
Take creative command of your
intelligent lighting presentation with the fully
programmable, rack mount MLC 128R control system.
* Up to 1,024 scenes. A scene is a
static stage look which is recorded into memory for
* 256 patterns, each with up to
13,913 small steps, or 665 large steps. A pattern is
a series of scenes linked together, played back in a
timed sequence or repetition.
* Stores 256 shows containing up to
24 patterns. A show is a series of linked patterns,
which can be used as building blocks to create
elaborate stage effects.
* Up to 64 group assignments. A
group is a number of devices, all control in unison.
* An Extensive Memory Capacity that Provides up to
256 Device Patterns and 256 Shows
* Pre-focus Memories that Provide Fast Standard Show
Set-up Times with Minimal Editing
* On-board Library of Popular Intelligent Lighting
* Control of Similar Traits in
* Lighting Device Editing, Adding and Deleting
Capabilities, as well as Alphanumeric Naming for
Identification of all Devices, Traits and Indexed
* Control of Similar Traits in Multiple Devices
* Two-line by 40-character backlit, adjustable
contrast LCD Display
* Fade times from .1 seconds to 59
minutes, 59.9 seconds.
* Controls up to 128 Individual
* 512 DMX Control Channels
* 128 Microplex control channels
* Device focus edit feature simplifies
setup of pre-programmed shows for playback in different
* A large library of popular fixture definitions
pre-loaded. Additional definitions may be downloaded
from the device definition disk included, or from web
* Lighting device definition creation and editing
capabilities, as well as alphanumeric naming for
identification of all devices, traits and indexed
* Group function allows control of similar traits in
* Four encoder wheel for precise selection and easy
modification of device trait information. * Joystick
provides real time pan and tilt control.
* RS-232 port enables mouse, trackball and PC
* Front and rear panel access to RS-232 port allows
easy connection to laptop or PC for show storage and
device definition downloads.
* MIDI activation of any of the scenes , patterns or
shows programmed in the MLC 128R.
* Audio synchronization for triggering from a remote
line-level audio source, such as a compact disc player
or audio mixing console.
* ASCII offline editor enables use of a simple word
processor to create shows, device definitions and
* device traits are displayed as words, rather than
numeric values, for ease of operation.
* Blind and go functions allow modifications to
devices and groups to be made without affecting current
stage look until the user chooses to activate the
* MIDI In/Out/Through 95 pin DIN)
* DMX512 (3 pin XLR female)
* Microplex (3 pin XLR male and female)
* RS232 (9 pin D-sub/DB9 male)
* Audio In (RCA type female)
Dimensions: Width: 18.90" (482 mm);
Height: 6.95" (177 mm); Depth: 2.25" (87 mm)
Weight: 17.90 lbs (8.1 kgs)
DUE TO CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTS,
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR