LED RGB CUBE is an amazing decorative product with warm, saturated colors. By
clever use of the RGB LED's in the balls, it is possible to control the color of
all the balls/cubes at the same time, or to control each ball/cube separately in
thousands of colors.
With the SRC-241 controller you can control up to 12 balls/cubes total. When you
need to control more than 12 pieces, another controller is needed. The cube can
be hung using a special hanging clip on the top of the unit. This is where the
cable is connected to the unit. With an IP-rating of IP66 it is possible to use
the LED-Balls and Cubes outdoor.
All of the benefits of other LED-products, also apply to the LED RGB CUBE.
• no heat;
• virtually no maintenance;
• long-life span bulb life, approximately 100,000 hours;
• negligible power consumption;
• smooth color changes;
• brilliant saturated colors.
LED RGB CUBE is ideal for stage, clubs, bars, point of sale displays, in hotel
lounges, fairgrounds and leisure parks. Stunning color changes or subtle
architectural lighting can be achieved via the SRC241 controller (sold
separately) or with DMX. The LED RGB CUBE is IP66 rated for use indoors or
LED RGB CUBE
300 mm cube has 27 red, 36 green and 18 blue LEDs and
can be controlled via SRC241.
500 mm cube has 40 red, 56 green and 28 blue LEDs and
can be controlled via SRC241A.
Voltage 24v, 300mm 7 watts, 500mm 12 watts.
Effects controller for 300mm LED cube and 300mm LED
ball. Operates as a stand alone or as conduit to a DMX
controller, the SRC is designed to control the LED balls
When operating with DMX the range of signal detail is
enhanced and more complex color changes can be achieved.
In 4 channel DMX mode a series of up to 12 cubes or
balls will change in unison and in 48 channel DMX up to
12 series wired SRL features can be color controlled
• Primary power supply: 120VAC or 240 VAC
• Secondary power supply (for the LED RGB CUBE: 24 VDC
• Maximum capacity: 150 Watt per controller (12
• Stand-alone control or control with every desirable
• In DMX-mode, a total of 48 DMX channels are used. (12
x 4 channels RGB and intensity per ball)
• Also a 4-channel DMX mode is possible, the DMX
controller will trigger pre-programmed color changes.
• Dimensions: 66 (H) x 340 (W) x 236 (D) mm
DUE TO CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTS, SPECIFICATIONS MAY
CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.