Aptly named, the CHROMA MB (Mega Bright) range
consists of a variety of LED fixtures using 1w, 3w or 5w LEDS
with advance color mixing with RGB (red, green and blue) and
RGBAW (red, green, blue, amber, warm white and white) designed
to meet diverse applications in architectural, entertainment,
retail and display.
The RGBAW version, an ingenious configuration, provides
designers with the flexibility to light with a bold single color
or project a wide range of dramatic color effects from a single
LED fixture. By adding Amber, Warm White to the RGB color mixing
process, a better range of warmer colors can be achieved,
resulting in an enhanced color gamut and therefore superior
color rendition index (up to 80%). By using the standard White
LED bulb you can produce a true white with a high color
The products are arranged according to the number of total LED
bulbs. There are variations and the number of the LED bulbs in
the same size fixture can come in 1w, 3w or 5w version.
Projection distances vary according to the size of the fixture,
the fixture's total light output, and the beam angle selected.
The narrower the beam angle is, the further the projection
distance can go and vice versa: the wider the beam angle is, the
shorter the projection distance can go. Obviously, the highest
light output per lumen is in the white and yellow range. Choose
the model that is suitable to your application.
MONO COLOR VERSIONS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST AND ARE ON
SPECIAL ORDER BASIS ONLY.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• 5 DMX channels selectable for numerous
• Equipped with 1w, 3w or 5w LED bulbs, depending on model
• High power LEDs
• Up to 100,000 hours LED life depending on model
• Millions and billions of colors depending on model
• Automatic power supply between 85-240 V
• For architectural lighting or large stage backgrounds as well
as display and retail
• Suitable for exterior and interior use, IP 65 http://articulight.com/acc/IPRatings.html
• Compact and lightweight housing
• Smooth RGB and RGBWA color changing
• Programmable color change speed and strobe effect
• DMX-controlled operation or stand alone operation with
• Strobe effect with 1-18 flashes per second
• Programmed chaser
• Built-in programs can be called up via DMX-controller
• Rainbow effect with adjustable speed
• Advantages of LED-technology: extremely long life, low power
consumption, minimal heat emission, virtually maintenance free
with brilliant light projection
• DMX-control via every standard DMX-controller
• Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ +45°C
• Beam Angle: 6°, 10°, 15°, 30° (Choose one when ordering)
• Anodized aluminum alloy housing and a variety of finishes to
meet different applications
• Convection cooling, no fans, silent operation.
• Can operate in vertical, horizontal or inverted positions, and
can be positioned on the floor or ground, ceiling, roof or
fitted to trusses.
||Projection Distance (Maximum)
5W LED BULB
DUE TO CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTS, SPECIFICATIONS MAY CHANGE
WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.