LED RGB BALL is an amazing decorative product with warm,
saturated colors. By clever use of the RGB LED's in the balls,
it is possible to control the color of all the balls/cubes at
the same time, or to control each ball/cube separately in
thousands of colors.
With the SRC-241 controller you can control up to 12 balls/cubes
total. When you need to control more than 12 pieces, another
controller is needed. The ball can be hung using a special
hanging clip on the top of the unit. This is where the cable is
connected to the unit. With an IP-rating of IP66 it is possible
to use the LED-Balls and Cubes outdoor.
All of the benefits of other LED-products, also apply to the LED
• no heat;
• virtually no maintenance;
• long-life span bulb life, approximately 100,000 hours;
• negligible power consumption;
• smooth color changes;
• brilliant saturated colors.
LED RGB BALL is ideal for stage, clubs, bars, point of sale
displays, in hotel lounges, fairgrounds and leisure parks.
Stunning color changes or subtle architectural lighting can be
achieved via the SRC241 controller (sold separately) or with
DMX. The LED RGB BALL is IP66 rated for use indoors or outdoors.
LED RGB BALL
300 mm ball has 27 red, 36 green and 18 blue LEDs and can be
controlled via SRC241.
500 mm ball has 40 red, 56 green and 28 blue LEDs and can be
controlled via SRC241A.
Voltage 24v, 300mm 7 watts, 500mm 12 watts.
Effects controller for 300mm LED cube and 300mm
LED ball. Operates as a stand alone or as conduit to a DMX
controller, the SRC is designed to control the LED balls and
When operating with DMX the range of signal detail is enhanced
and more complex color changes can be achieved. In 4 channel DMX
mode a series of up to 12 cubes or balls will change in unison
and in 48 channel DMX up to 12 series wired SRL features can be
color controlled independently.
• Primary power supply: 120VAC or 240 VAC
• Secondary power supply (for the LED RGB BALL: 24 VDC
• Maximum capacity: 150 Watt per controller (12 fixtures)
• Stand-alone control or control with every desirable DMX
• In DMX-mode, a total of 48 DMX channels are used. (12 x 4
channels RGB and intensity per ball)
• Also a 4-channel DMX mode is possible, the DMX controller will
trigger pre-programmed color changes.
• Dimensions: 66 (H) x 340 (W) x 236 (D) mm
DUE TO CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTS, SPECIFICATIONS MAY CHANGE
WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.