Aptly named, the SPECTACOLOUR 8802 is an extremely bright LED-based RGBW fixture designed for long throw application and is powerful enough to illuminate large architectural facades or canvas entire stage areas. SPECTACOLOUR 8802 utilizes the extremes of cutting edge LED technology and its rugged design allows installation in any environment. With an amazing light output and maximum projection distance of 300m (almost 1,000 ft), this powerful fixture is unique for entertainment or architectural applications of any scale.
The new generation of powerful exterior lighting and color changing architectural wall washers is topped by the latest SPECTACOLOUR 8802, a high density LEDs double configuration modules range which features high power LEDs. The double cluster of LEDs configuration in the SPECTACOLOUR 8802 offers full independent digital control of each LED array, allowing absolute freedom to create matching or divergent effects on formerly prohibitive large scale facades and remote spots. The standard version combination of RGBW LEDs (red, green, blue and white offers an unprecedented astonishing white light output quality, as well as a wider variety of intermediate color hues for an even broader range of application purposes. White LEDs seamlessly blend with red, green, and blue LEDs to produce a significantly expanded color palette, adding intense high-quality whites, and a range of subtle pastel colors to the millions of rich saturated colors achievable with standard RGB lighting fixtures.
Maintenance costs are significantly and dramatically reduced by the IP67 certified protection rating coupled with the very long life span of the latest solid state lighting package, as well as by the total absence of moving parts and color filters and by the special cooling system for the added bonus of a totally silent operation. A variety of beam angles: 32° as standard (other beam angles are optional) and photometric distribution are part of the exchangeable optical group selection.
The two heads have an independent tilt that allows to lighting up wide big surfaces such as facades using lenses with different beam openings. For instance, it can be used with lenses with medium opening on one head to light up the lower part of a building or structure and at the same time it is possible to use narrow beam lenses to light up the rest of the building or structure. The SPECTACOLOUR 8802 series can truly turn the newly illuminated areas into signature locations for an unparalleled standard defining architectural lighting achievement.
By using the additional white LEDs, it’s now much easier to achieve the full range of white color and at the same time to save energy because the full RGB (which consumes the most power) is not always needed.
The SPECTACOLOUR 8802 has been designed to replace 2500W HID CYM color changers. It brings to the table a lot of advantages among them flexibility of beam positioning, more lens options, greater creativity opportunities, higher light efficiency, greater energy saving, lighter weight, much higher IP rating, much lower power consumption, much higher lamp life all those factors resulting in an overall superior fixture that not only outperforms its 2500W HID CYM predecessor but also saves on many fronts. We are talking 21st century fixture replacing a 20th century fixture.
Features and Benefits
- The use of white LEDs allows greater energy savings than ever before
- Line voltage operation
- Excellent color display
- Low power consumption
- Excellent heat management
- Energy consuming will reduce by 80% compare with the incandescence light in the same light effect
- Has good anti-impact properties
- Elegant look and functional design
- No frequent twinkling
- Quadratic optics design
- No dizzying lights
- Good anti-impact with surface oxidation disposal
- Anti-aging with light leading inner teeth, soft beam, hard and durable
- DMX signal control
- Does not require repeat light bulb and ballast changes and lasts for an incredible 50,000 hours, which is many more times longer than other light sources.
- Cost-effectiveness on initial cost of fixture, bulb replacement and scheduled maintenance.
- Superior efficiency of lighting
- Superb luminous distribution
- Advance physical characteristics
- Durability and resistance to corrosion
- Lightweight and compact
- Simple installation and convenient modulation
- Ensures years of unsurpassed service, lighting uniformity, visual comfort and lighting security—all in a highly reliable system.
- No need for filters
- No motors to break
- Solid State Lighting, all Digital
- Virtually No Heat
- No UV
- No Infra Red
- No mercury
- Friendly Green Technology
- Saves energy and saves money
- No CO2 effects
- Virtually No Maintenance
- Wireless DMX signal transmission
- LED board temperature display
- Fixture usage time display
- Brightness level control
- Timer control
- DMX mode, setting status, operation mode and user memory data can be transmitted by synchronous control
- Model: PR-8802
- Power Supply: 100V/120V/200V/220V /230V/240V AC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 700W@220v
- LED Source: 3W LEDs; 216 LED’s: 54 Red, 54 Green, 54 Blue and 54 White divided equally between the two arrays, 108 LEDs in each head
- LED Life: >50,000 hours
- Color System:
- RGBW color mixing + white
- Linearly color temperature correction
- Single color version is available too
- Dimmer: 0~100% linearly adjustable
- Strobe: 1 to 20 F.P.S.
- Beam Angle: 32°(Optional 26°,56°)
- Lens Angle:14°（Optional 8°, 45°）
- Control and Programming:
- Control: DMX512，3-pin interface, self-test mode, master /slave mode
- Channels: Short Mode: 7, Standard Mode: 11, Extended Mode: 15
- Wireless DMX signal transmission
- 16 preset memories; 16 user's memories
- Preset memories and user's memories can be called by control channel, 16 level speeds adjustable
- Physical Features:
- Ambient Working Temperature: -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F)
- Housing: high-strength die-casting aluminum
- IP Rating: IP67
- Weight: 27Kg (59.4 lbs)
- Packed Quantity: 1pc
- Standard Accessories:
- Barndoor, 1 pc; Clamps, 2 pcs
- Safety cord, 1 pc
- Package Dimensions:
- 810mm X 550mm X 550mm (31.89” x 21.65” x 21.65”)
- Dimensions: please see the drawings below (in mm)
- High Risers
- Power Plants
- Amusement Rides
- Houses of Worship
- Large Retail Exteriors
- Themed attractions
- Amusement Parks
- Sports Facilities
- And much more
DUE TO CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTS, SPECIFICATIONS MAY CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.