Aptly named, the ImageMaker LED™ is a newly developed multi-functional modular image and framing projection series. Generated by a gobo or a slide, it makes any surface communicate- day or night. The ImageMaker LED™ lets you place projected logos, text, visual or other images on any surface, at any time. In addition the ImageMaker LED™ allows you to use it to as a framing projector thanks to the 4 framing blades. Utilizing internal framing shutters, you can easily size and mask light off unwanted surfaces with precision. The ImageMaker LED™ is ideal as a projector for logo, image, spot and framing projection. If you want to lift your image, the ImageMaker LED™ is the answer
The ImageMaker LED™ is driven by an advance high power LED COB module and equipped with high quality optics which offers high quality optical system for maximum light output and high definition image. It comes with a long life LED lamp (>50,000 hours, 2700 -5000K) to give impressive graphics and colors which surpass the effect of fixtures in its class. The ImageMaker LED™ range enables various projection distances in high ambient light, dimmed and dark conditions and is suitable for most applications. It is easy to install, compact and light weight housed in a stylish housing.
The ImageMaker LED™ is ideal for store fronts, window displays, POP displays, indoor advertising, or architectural, entertainment and hospitality venues. Corporations and franchises are discovering the marketing power of this projector, and how it can save time, cut costs, and project a strong image to capture consumer attention. The ImageMaker LED™ is the foundation of a new mass-market and POP marketing system that broadens creative options, improves efficiency, and lowers overall production costs. It can be used together with existing forms of POP advertising, display and promotional graphics - or replace them. The ImageMaker LED™ can help centralize or decentralize corporate advertising and promotional campaigns. Create a consistent message at several locations - or tailor art to suit specific needs.
When used as a framing projector, the ImageMaker LED™ delivers precise framing of the desired object or space in a variety of applications including museums, galleries, high end residential just to name a few. Unlike other light sources, the ImageMaker LED™ has no UV and IR thus protecting the artwork.
The ImageMaker LED™ comes with indoor and outdoor versions. It can be mounted on ceilings, walls, truss and floor or where you need that extra punch to cut through the ambient lighting. The ImageMaker LED™ projector is equipped with an LED light source designed to work for the full lifetime of the projector so there is no need for a replacement lamp thus saving you a lot of money not only on the lamp replacement but on maintenance as well. Numerous mounting and finishes options are available.
The creative media producing the images include metal, glass and dichroic gobos as well as film transparencies generated from high quality printers. We recommend the use of gobos for semi-permanent and permanent applications whereas the film transparencies can be used in temporary short term applications. Please consult with Articulight as to the best solution to your application.
Features and Benefits
- Pattern and Framing projector
- Indoor and Outdoor Versions
- Solid State Lighting (SSL) Technology
- No moving parts, no motors to break
- Silent operation – no noisy fans and motors
- Long life LED light source requires no replacement during the life of the projector
- Replaces halogen and metal halide light sources
- Compact and lightweight
- Framing shutters alter the projected beam to highlight specific areas
- Print your own images on transparency film for custom images at every event
- One time hardware investment; low servicing costs
- Increased return on advertising and promotional investment
- Enables you to create the look you want, and change it easily and quickly.
- Very user friendly, very easy to use
- Custom metal, glass or dichroic gobos are optionally available according to customer requirements.
- Cool Operation thanks to heat sink and ventilation slots
- Built-in Pattern Slot
- Stunning brightness with 2700 - 5000K high color temperature
- Extremely accurate focus and zoom
- Low running cost
- Energy efficiency
- No IR and no UV
- Virtually maintenance free
- Dimmable with external dimmer
- Zoom and non-zoom versions
- Window displays
- P.O.P displays
- Indoor advertising
- Promotional Campaigns
- Department Stores
- New Product Launch
- New Service Introduction
- Specialty Stores
- Movie Theaters
- Car Dealerships
- Houses of Worship
- High End Residential
- Amusement/Theme Parks
- Trade Shows
- Entertainment Facilities
- Parking Garage
- Radio & TV Stations
- Sports Facilities
- And much more
DUE TO CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTS, SPECIFICATIONS MAY CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.