The Boston series is a new heavy duty wall recessed LED light fixture. The housing materials of the fixture of this series can be specified as main structure made of Die cast aluminum covered by anti-corrosion resistant covering 5 years of warranty. Ultra high heat conduction aluminium material used for main part, special during treatment processing. safety glass diffuser, heat resistant silica gel water proof gasket, with stainless steel screws. Its surface has also been oxidized and will not get rusted by moisture, and its color will not fade out. The Boston series is also equipped with a uniquely designed for better protection and durability, easier installation and maintenance. It is low voltage; low power consumption but has a long lifetime. Due to its high IP rating 65, the Boston series is special designed for outdoor wall or ramp area. The Boston series is molded through die casting, then shaped by CNC Machines. The surface is treated by two process of electrostatic dusting. Superior Heat resistance, scientific, thermal management and architectural design thus making LED light more prominent. Aspheric Optics Lens patent technology, wide light irradiation range, high uniformity. Impact resistant, shockproof construction and no ultraviolet or infrared radiation. Universal Voltage range input from 100-277VAC using constant current PWM Technology.
This wall recessed luminaires is geometrically designed and features energy efficient LEDs for functional direct illumination. This unit is a member of our rectangular shape collection with concealed light source. It provides maximum flexibility in designing lighting system which add beauty and security to residential, commercial or public projects where obtrusive lighting and environmental controls are concerned.
- Boston A | B | C
- Wall recessed Asymmetric
- 1W x 9 Power LED. LED Power Consumption. 10.24W
- Material and Structure – Die Cast Aluminium Body
- UV Resistant Toughened Glass Lens Diffuser. Heat Resistant Wire
- IP 65 Protections
- Aspheric optics lens patent technology wide performance designed
- 80% Lumens maintenance over 50,000 hours.
- Input Voltage. 100-277V / 50-60 Hz or 24V DC
- Power Factor. > 0.9. THD. < 15 %
- Color Temperature. warm white / cool white
- Color Rendering Index. > 75
- Built in Surge / Thermal protection
- Mercury Free, No UV or IR. Instant start and flicker free
- High Uniformity and color rendering
- Working Ambient Temperature. -25°C +60°C.
- Working Ambient Humidity. 10% - 95%
Material / Finish
Body in high grade die cast aluminum.
Ultraviolet stabilized polyester powder coat finish in Black RAL 9005.