Direction Path Series
The Direction path series is a new heavy duty buried fixture illuminating pathway available in metal halide or LED. The housing materials of the fixture of this series can be specified as Copper Free Heavy Duty Die cast aluminum body, clear tempered glass diffuser, heat resistant silica gel water proof gasket, with stainless steel screws. Its surface has also been oxidized and will not get rusted by moisture, and its color will not fade out. The Direction path series is also equipped with a uniquely designed for better protection and durability, easier installation and maintenance. It is available on both 230V or Electronics Control Gear. Due to its high IP rating 67, the Direction path series is special designed for Landscape Lighting for illuminating path. The Direction path series is molded through die casting, then shaped by CNC Machines. The surface is treated by two process of electrostatic dusting.
Available in 90 degree, 180 degree or 360 degree mouth open to illuminate ground surfaces.
Main application for orientation and indication lighting in squares, pathways, residential areas and pedestrian areas.
- Direction Path
- Article No. 8229.35.67
- 180 Degree mouth open
- Burried Uplight Pathway
- 35W G 8.5 Metal Halide
- IP 67
- 4 Tonnes pressure load with pneumatic tyre not exceeding 20 Kms/hrs.
- Material and Structure – Heavy Duty Die Cast Aluminium.
- Diffuser. Optical Lens made of borosilicate glass with 12mm thickness.
- Toughened Glass , Heat Resistant and High transparency.
- Integrated electronics control gear
- Heat resistant Silicon rubber gasket. Heat Resistant wire
- Powder paint in high corrosion resistance with chemical protection.
- Recessing box in high density polypropylene is included
Material / Finish
Body in high grade heavy duty die cast aluminum.
Optical Lens made of borosilicate glass with 12mm thickness
4 Tonnes pressure load with pneumatic tyres not exceeding 20 Kms/hrs.