SPECTA BAR SERIES
Aptly named, SPECTA BAR is a new style of energy saving, LED based linear wash luminaire range incorporating 1w, 2w and 3w highly powerful LEDs. It is a full range of Tri-Color, WA, RGB, RGBW and RGBWA color changing fixtures which opens up a lot of creative opportunities. With the addition of the white and the amber to the RGB mix you can create more colors and hues on the ‘warm’ spectrum.. The dedicated white also enables the user to use the fixture as a general lighting when dynamic lighting is not needed. The amber color when added to the white will give a more warmer touch to the surface which it’s washed onto.
The SPECTA BAR is ideal for high output washing and large alcove and archway lighting. Designed to meet the rugged requirements of outdoor applications, the SPECTA BAR is completely sealed and meets specifications for dry, damp and wet locations. The SPECTA BAR is compact and lightweight with an overall attractive casing design. The SPECTA BAR can be operated in stand-alone, master/slave with built-in preset programs or with standard DMX 512 controller. The SPECTA BAR uses 5-7 DMX channels to enable remote programming.
The SPECTA BAR housing is composed of aluminum die cast with a clear hardened glass rated at IP 65. The housing has also been designed to have a professional commercial look and appeal which makes the SPECTA BAR ideal where the fixture itself can be seen. A great selection of beam angles from 8°, 15°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 120° as well as a variety of lengths from 50 cm (19.69”) and 60 cm (23.62”) through 100 cm (39.37”) to 120 cm (47.24”) enables the user to use it in many different configurations and applications.
The SPECTA BAR range offers wired DMX and wireless DMX versions. It can be used as a surface light washer or as a direct view effect. The whole range is CE, RoHS and FCC listed and features LED Digital Display. Thanks to the 100-240VAC auto sensing system it’s now possible to operate in a wide range of electrical regions without having to worry about transformers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- RGBWA, RGBW, RGB, TRICOLOR and WA color mixing systems
- Auto sensing 100-240VAC
- Wireless DMX and wired DMX versions
- A variety of lengths
- Excellent color display
- Low power consumption
- No fans
- Excellent heat management
- Energy consuming will reduce by 80% compare with the incandescence light in the same light effect
- Good anti-impact properties
- Elegant look and functional design
- Good anti-impact with surface oxidation disposal
- Anti-aging with light leading inner teeth, soft beam, hard and durable
- DMX signal control
- Does not require repeat light bulb and ballast changes and lasts for an incredible >50,000 hours, which is many more times longer than other light sources.
- Cost-effectiveness on initial cost of fixture, bulb replacement and scheduled maintenance.
- Superior efficiency of lighting
- Superb luminous distribution
- Advance physical characteristics
- Durability and resistance to corrosion
- Lightweight and compact
- Simple installation and convenient modulation
- Ensures years of unsurpassed service, lighting uniformity, visual comfort and lighting security—all in a highly reliable system.
- No need for filters
- No motors to break
- Solid State Lighting, all Digital
- Virtually no heat
- No UV
- No Infrared
- No mercury
- Friendly Green Technology
- Saves energy and saves money
- No CO2 effects
- Virtually No Maintenance
SPECTRA BAR MODELS
Black: WIRED DMX
Red: WIRELESS DMX
LED Display Setting for Tri-Color & RGB & WA
LED Display Setting for RGBW
LED Display Setting for RGBWA
If you order the SPECTA BAR with wireless DMX, you will not need DMX cables to receive DMX signal from other DMX fixtures or DMX consoles but only through WIRELESS DMX, The distance can be up to 400 meters (1312 ft). The SPECTA BAR will work automatically as a receiver and work with ID 1. The WIRELESS DMX adopts global opening 2.4G ISM frequency section without permission limited High effective GFSK modulate. Communication design is 512 channels jumping frequency with high anti-jamming ability. In order to transmit the DMX signal to wireless, you will need to order one of below transmitters from us.
- High Risers
- Amusement Rides
- Houses of Worship
- Large Retail Exteriors
- Themed attractions
- Amusement Parks
- And much more
DUE TO CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTS, SPECIFICATIONS MAY CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.